Hello.

• jazeps123
      jazeps123
      Bronze
      Hello. Decided to enjoy again poker was played in 1998 & 1999 year in WSOP and was left a poker carrier but now still having nothing to do and want to enjoy a fun & rest with poker. I just want to ask is this true that giving no deposit bonuss 50$ starting capital or this is some kinf deposit bonuss promo ? I have passed quiz with 3 try but interesting was that that test is appeared to theory not to player strategy as he plays if i play tight,slowplay,agressive it means big change to answers in test.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jazeps123 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Yes that was the quiz and the free starting capital is a totally genuine offer from a hugely respected company.

You are of course right, your play will largely depend on how others play and your reads on them etc.
      As you've played poker before, you would probably benefit more from our more advanced strategy articles (Gold & above), the basic and bronze guides are more designed for totally new players.

You can quickly build your status up by playing poker on your linked account. With each status upgrade more and more material will become available to you.

Good to see you return to poker, good luck & enjoy.

Best regards,

Bart