problem

• marelegrasan
      marelegrasan
      Basic
      i send a photo and i got failed at checking id. first time i sent it a small photo...they said me to resend a bigger one...i sent it...and can i know why i was refused? i sent a pic with me..and another one with my bulletin....:-? can i get an answer please?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi marelegrasan,

Please contact the customer support team via the following link, I'm afraid that this isn't something that we can help with in the forum (only the support team get to see your personal details due to security & data protection reasons).

The support team may be able to provide you with more details but they do reserve the right to not provide this if by doing so it would give away the security measures that they need to undertake.

Even if you have been refused the free starting capital, you can usually still become a member of PokerStrategy and gain access to all of the educational material, free coaching sessions, community events etc.
      Just by depositing a little of your own funds or cashing a few freerolls on your linked account would get your bankroll off to a good start.

Hope this helps, look forward to seeing you up & running soon.

Best regards,

Bart