This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 Rush - QTs vs reg

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50)
      BB ($62.75)
      UTG ($90.60)
      UTG+1 ($72.65)
      Hero ($53.40)
      BTN ($52.80)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: T:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, fold, BB calls $1

FLOP ($3.25) 5:spade: T:club: 7:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB calls $2

TURN ($7.25) 5:spade: T:club: 7:club: J:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($7.25) 5:spade: T:club: 7:club: J:diamond: A:club:

BB bets $4.50, Hero folds

villain reg 22/18/4, wts 15, 913 hs. - no reads.
      Is the river an easy fold?

Unless villain called on the flop in order to bluff the river, there is nothing we beat here.

I felt turn card was not one I could really barrel since seems to hit his range more than mine - is that reasonable?
  • 2 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I think that as played the river is a clear fold, one of the worst cards in deck for you. On the turn the J hits his range pretty well { JcXc, Jx as gutshots, JT, 89, maybe improve some fd to gutshots as well} and I'm pretty sure he is not folding any better hands so I think the check is fine.

As played,probably calling a bet on a blankish river? I assume that's the idea of the check behind.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would b/f turn, since I think you´re very often still ahead his c/c range on the flop and all the times you´re barreling with draws I would also like to have balance that with valuebets
      Folding river is ok. I guess you´re mostly behind if he isn´t turning somehow his 66 or smt into bluff