starting capital

• milanguconic
      milanguconic
      Bronze
      what happened with my starting capital,I have passed test,you have cheked my document,you even have called me on my phone,and approved me my starting capital.from then nothing happened,I never got my 50$ on my fulltilt account.It have passed 3 months since then and still nothing,when i log in to my account it says that 50$ should be transfered in 48h,but 3 months......i think that is to much........Can you please check out whats going on????

this is the ticket i got from you!

PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team,
      23.08.10 09:47: Dear milan,

Our customer support team has verified your user account and initiated the transfer of your $50 starting capital.

As soon as the money is credited to your account, you will receive another email from us. This may take up to 48 hours.

Please check your emails regularly. We will inform you immediately should the transfer of the $50 be unsuccessful. A common error is the mistyping of your account name.

If you have any questions or experience any problems, please contact our customer support team who are always happy to help you:
  • 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey milanguconic,

Hm, thats really strange. Sorry for the delay!

Can you please open a ticket to our custom support regarding your starting capital.

My colleagues will help you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • milanguconic
      milanguconic
      Bronze
      I have sent ticket to support,I hope this time it would not be 3 more months of waiting,thanks for reply HannesZ
      Cheers,
      Milan
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi milan,

it seems that you haven't entered your personal details on Full Tilt when the transfer was initially started, so the system registered your account as playmoney account and the transfer was denied.

Please make sure that you followed Step four of those instructions: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4/

If you already did this, wait for an answer from customer support :)

Hadi
    • milanguconic
      milanguconic
      Bronze
      Yes I have entered that details, right after i got ticket for that,also 3 months ago! Something strange is happening whit my starting capital. To be honest I was already forgot on that,but few days ago my friend asked me have i finally got it,then I've logged in and saw the same massage as 3 moths ago,that my starting capital should be transfered in 48h..... ?(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      No worries mate - that error happens occasionally, I'm very sorry that you've had to wait for so long. But the next transfer should work without a problem, apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

Hadi
    • milanguconic
      milanguconic
      Bronze
      LOL LOL LOL This is what I got from you now!

Jeff,
      01.12.10 19:26: Dear milanguconic,

Thank you for your message.

Please read your open support ticket as it states the problem with the money transfer to your poker account.

Please click here for your previous ticket.

Answer to that ticket if necessary.

Should you have any further questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
      Jeff

And that thicket is this:
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team,
      12.08.10 17:30: Hello milanguconic,

Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer the 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, as your registration with them is incomplete. You still have to register for a real money account by entering your personal details.
      On top, in the menu, go to "Account" and then "Modify Personal Details"
      Fill out the form and save it
      You can now close the window
      Please make sure that your email address has been validated. You should have received an email from Full Tilt Poker regarding this. If you don't have this email, you can request a new validation email in the "Account" menu.

Once you've validated your email address and entered your personal details, please contact me again and tell me your Player ID on Full Tilt Poker. I will then transfer your 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account.

Kind regards,
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team

Ps. Should you need help at any stage, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. My colleagues and I would be happy to assist you further.
      milanguconic,
      13.08.10 09:58: id milanguconic
      Marco,
      13.08.10 10:18: Dear milanguconic,

You have passed the quiz on PokerStrategy.com and thereby won your free $50 starting capital. The transfer of the $50 is prepared but currently put on hold as we are waiting for the confirmation of your registration data, the ID-Check.

To be able to keep and finance the high standards in terms of poker education, which makes PokerStrategy.com members amongst others the most successful online players, we have to ask for an age and identity proof prior to the $50 transfer.

Thereby multiple registrations aiming to get the $50 repeatedly will be avoided. Money which we cannot invest into new articles, poker videos, coachings and promotions otherwise.

In addition, the ID-Check is necessary in order to confirm your personal details, to show that you are at least 18 years old and are receiving the starting capital for the first time.

For this, please use our ID-Check upload feature:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

Please upload a scanned photo, cellphone photo or a photo taken via webcam or digicam of a document confirming your age and address as given to us when you registered at PokerStrategy.com

Please send us one of the following documents:
      the front and back side of your ID card
      your passport
      the front and back side of your drivers licence
      Please provide only colour pictures as monochrome copies are difficult to read and have been misused for fraud in the past unfortunately.

If the address on the document is different from the address you registered at PokerStrategy.com, then please attach a proof of residence document. This can be for example a (gas, electricity, telephone) bill or bank statement addressed to you.

You can be assured that the information sent will be treated confidentially and only used in context of the ID-Check.

More information regarding our Privacy Policy can be found here:
      Data Protection (Privacy) Policy

Best regards,
      Marco

and I posted answer!

milanguconic,
      01.12.10 20:24: I did that also 3 months ago!!!!!!We are playing cat and mouse here?Are you going to give me that money or all this is a one big lie????
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey milanguconic,

We will try to send the money again. The transfer already started and if everything is fine this time you will get the money within 48 hours.

I am sorry that it took so long.

Thank you for your patience,
      Hannes
    • milanguconic
      milanguconic
      Bronze
      As you can see I finally got my 50$,hope I will have luck at tables.Thanks everybody for support.This was really disturbing process,it would be way much easier to deposit 50$ on my own,but this is free and I'm cheap :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good news :)

I hope you studied all our content in the past few days so that you are ready for the tables.

The basic big stack strategy article is available here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/bss/1534/1/

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes