$19,48
      Hero:
      $11,24
      CO:
      $10
      BU:
      $10

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.86 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:diamond: , J:club:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, CO folds, BU raises to $0,90, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,65.

Flop: ($1,95) 9:spade: , 4:heart: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1,35, Hero raises to $3,00, BU raises to $9,10 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $7,95

What do you say? I decided to raise flop for some info, and when he shoved i figured out that he's got me murdered.. And if not he's gonna make a runner runner flush anyway.:D
  • 1 reply
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi Alficor1!

BU looks really nitty.

Preflop call is standard. What are you hoping is really hit set here (to his tight range)

I am bet-folding flop as at is really dry and BU will be allmost 100% honest to you and will not continue with AK(Q) here to $1.4 bet. If called I am most likely check-folding turn.

Raising line here is to expensive, calling is worst option as you do not get any information as BU is beting this board 100% of time.

Try think what would you do, if your raise get just called by BU. Bet turn, check-call turn, check-fold turn?
      Pot would be $8 with $6 behind. Are you going to call BU $3 bet here? Are you going all-in on river for additional $3 in $14 POT? No of these options looks good for you...

Regards

Funktor