This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting Capital Dissapeared.

• IceFingers
      IceFingers
      Bronze
      I have recieved my starting capital for william hill a month or so back, i have been busy with other things and not had chance to play, but i go to sit down to play tonight and my balance is a £0.00 when it used to be £31.XX

What the hell has happened! ?

Any help would be appreciated.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi IceFingers,

The following quote is from the William Hill guide:

When you download the software through PokerStrategy.com you will receive a free $50 sum.

However, if you don't generate any rake within 14 days of receiving your $50 starting capital (i.e. if you don't play), William Hill will retract the money.

The $50 will also be retracted if you don't deposit at least $100 or play $50 in rake within 150 days. If you have less than $50 in your account at that point, only the remaining amount will expire.
      I'm guessing it will be due to the latter of these.

The only suggestion I have is that you contact William Hill's support team to see if there is any chance of getting it restored, but it might not be possible, I honestly don't know.

If it isn't, then you could always deposit a little of your own funds or try cashing in a few freerolls to kick start a bankroll.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted ok.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      I still have not received the initial $ 50 ... wait for 7 days
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Miske91,

I already answered to your post in the other thread :)
      Starting Capital

Cheers,
      Hannes