New deposit bonus from PartyPoker

• k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      Hi mates.. as i say at the subject PartyPoker emailed me with a new 100% deposit bonus up to 100$ to be claimed in 9 days....

my issue is that i cleared 1rst starting capital and made my first deposit up to 100$ so at the moment im clearing this one and i have a long run to do (120 days)

question is : can i claim this second bonus depositing another 100$ and be able to switch the bonuses i want to clear when i want? i mean, i deposit another 100$ and get the second bonus and now i have 2 bonuses.
      can i switch to the second bonus and clear it first if the time limit is smaller than the 1rst deposit bonus ?

P.s. does anyone know what is the deadline for the second deposit bonus ? i can't see the time i have to clear it
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey k4ileb,

You can have more than just one bonus in your account. However you can clear just one bonus at the same time, but you can change the order of the bonuses.

Please be aware that you can't extend the clearing period by swapping the bonuses.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      Hi HannesZ and thanks for the answer ...

ok so i can deposit again 100$ and have two bonuses and try to clear them...

do you know if i can learn the deadline from the last offer before i deposit ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Yes, you can deposit again for the bonus, if you have an offer in your account.

Don't forget to use the bonus code and you are not allowed to make a withdrawal until you deposited the money, otherwise the bonus will forfeit.

In the bonus offer tab you should find all the conditions about the bonus.

Cheers,
      Hannes