first time i feel happy

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      finally i have a good feeling inside me, after 14months of starting poker i felt like this month was the best of all, i can proudly say that i played really good (overall 9 out of 10 scale).the month started so bad..u can see on the ev line it wasnt lucky tbh (last month was twice more ev then winning), and in the end i just didnt loose the 70%++ hands, finally yay! the only thing that got suckedout in the last 3days was just an AQ on KTJ, royal FD flop allin but hey, that happend with me tons of times :D here's the graph... man its really rare that I say im happy for something..i just realize it now

• 21 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it man :s_cool:

Is that your monthly graph? If so that's some sick volume you put in :D
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      ye this is my month november. well volume..the last week i didnt play that much as before because when the iron man is completed i usually take some days break before the next month starting..but ofc, this is rush, and poker is not my hobby, its my addiction :D
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      congrats !!!
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Sorry to be a negative nancy but if this is the first time you have been happy in 14 months sounds like you have some problems. You shouldnt let poker dictate how you feel. Everyone starts off like that, you have a good day you feel good, you have a downswing and you get depressed and cant stop thinking about it. It takes time but you need to start improving your mental game. No point going through life feeling good or bad depending on your variance. Your graph is very nice but it is so standard. You are running good at the moment but soon another downswing will come and then what, you start feeling depressed again? Not worth it in my opinion.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      +45bi for the month? time to move up imo ;)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Joronamo: this cant be an upswing, i never passed my ev line in my life yet, still waiting for that..most of the winning were from 70%+ equity hands..i meant that im happy with my play for once, im not that bad, i just cant stop blaming myself after a mistake and this month it was as less as possible.

Alcatraz: it was time to move up about 11months ago, which i did indeed but i went back to nl10 and kept grinding it forever, hell knows why, total winnings are over 5k soon, still, its only nl10 :D but as soon as i clear my end year bonus on FT i will leave that site and go on stars
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      Alcatraz: it was time to move up about 11months ago, which i did indeed but i went back to nl10 and kept grinding it forever, hell knows why, total winnings are over 5k soon, still, its only nl10 :D but as soon as i clear my end year bonus on FT i will leave that site and go on stars
      altho i persoanlly believe stars has a better VIP program... as the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, why fix it? your smashing rush, putting in sick volume, and i'm assuming with that sort of volume u'd be iron man and black card?

if i were u, i'd stick to where i was crushing and move up to nl25... considering the only real benefit of stars over FTP is when you get to SN/SNE, which i dont think is doable really below NL50?
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      problem is that I dont think NL25 on rush is that profitable, and the rakeback is not 27%, its just 20%, with this together its not worth doing it.. i am iron man whenever i want ye thats true but, if u see 600medals / 100$ bonus, thats like 4-5months of iron man, its not worth it..and also, i cant make the black card, for that I cant have a single day break and sometimes I need it, on NL25 black card would be easier, but its not enough nl25 rushers, and the number of fishes on nl50 is far less..at stars the vip program is better, the rake even at NL10 is less, and the traffic brings more fishes, so it has to be better..tho I rushed so much I really forgot how to play normal tables, first month at stars will suck :) if there would be 1k players all the time at nl50 rush i'd play it ye but there are like 300-400 tops..
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      problem is that I dont think NL25 on rush is that profitable, and the rakeback is not 27%, its just 20%, with this together its not worth doing it.. i am iron man whenever i want ye thats true but, if u see 600medals / 100$ bonus, thats like 4-5months of iron man, its not worth it..and also, i cant make the black card, for that I cant have a single day break and sometimes I need it, on NL25 black card would be easier, but its not enough nl25 rushers, and the number of fishes on nl50 is far less..at stars the vip program is better, the rake even at NL10 is less, and the traffic brings more fishes, so it has to be better..tho I rushed so much I really forgot how to play normal tables, first month at stars will suck :) if there would be 1k players all the time at nl50 rush i'd play it ye but there are like 300-400 tops..
      It's 20% because you play a bit tighter. You could always change to SH and RB should also improve. There are times with 1k people on NL25 Rush so it's not really reg fest imo. Iron Man + RB + FTPA Credits + FTPs are better for micro/low stakes grinders than Stars VIP program for sure.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      for 27% rakeback you cant play FR, unless ur maniac, imo u need like 30% vpip to get 27% on FR. SH...thats the game i always wanted to play but never had the courage i guess, or..something was always missing when i sit down at 6max tables, i watched alot of videos and learned about it, but then i just went back to rush fr..dunno why.. rush 1k players...its rare even at NL10, now for example its 500player, but its rush week, beside that is max 600 at peek hour. iron man is only useful if ur able to do it for more then 2years in a row, coz then the bonus becomes quite good, otherwise its sucky..ftpa credit i never did at all. and at stars i plan to stay at nl25 till i beat it good, then stay at nl50, i dont really need more then that... one thing i hate about stars tho, really much, the program, the fonts at the table(not lobby) just kills me, anyone able to change that? (make it bigger)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      new month, new pleasure, here we go again :) ) no happy ending there

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $6.57
      BU:
      $9.40
      SB:
      $6.18
      BB (Hero):
      $28.25
      UTG1:
      $8.00
      UTG2:
      $3.90
      MP1:
      $4.52
      MP2:
      $3.85
      MP3:
      $7.03

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      UTG1 calls $0.10, 6 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.50, UTG1 calls $0.40, SB folds.

Flop: ($1.1) 3, 7, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10.

Turn: ($3.3) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 bets $6.40(All-In), Hero calls $6.40.

River: ($16.1) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $16.1.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of aces(A K).
      UTG1 shows three of a kind, fives(5 5).

UTG1 wins with three of a kind, fives(5 5).
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      as long as your winrate doesn't change too much from FTP to stars, i guess go for it ;) if you can 4 table rush i'm sure u could learn to 24 tables on stars (i personally stack tables, if u'd like to discuss it feel free to skype me)

and yeah, with the sick volume your putting in, i guess it wont take u long to reach nl50 and crush SN or even SNE ;)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      i was 16tabling FTP before rush came out, but on stars I cant imagine even 12tabling, i dont know how the hell nobody has a problem with the stack size/name font on the PS tables..i just find them too small, i mean, if u cascade its ok, but i played always title so I want to see every table all the time, wanna see the delay in the opponents clicks and so on..with cascade i cant see that (hope im not mixing the 2 modes, cascade is when u only see 1table and another keeps poping up right?)
      4tabling rush is pretty easy, most of the time i dont stop to make notes, only if its 2++ and i have to write a longer note...i do alot of notes btw.. ok add me on skype. ozsa87
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      i used to tile, but stacking is so much better... u can have every table full size, have a nice big HUD etc ;)

for inspiration, check out this video (i think i'm allowed to link to it?) http://www.megavideo.com/?d=KV8ENC1W

it's frosty012 playing 24 tables stacked, this video was my inspiration to moving to stacked instead of tiled, and i cant imagine going back now ;)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      so what if u have action at a table you put it to a side so u can focus more on it ? what if u get 10tables action at once ? honestly, the way he plays, for me, it looks like shit, he has no idea about the opponents, he cant see the hud coz too many hands he has and he has to act before the time goes out, u cant check in detail a hand like this...this is just robot mode, max good for 10bb superturbo sngs imo...no shit, u play like this ? i wanna see that once on a teamview, like tomorrow night or the day after
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      for inspiration, check out this video (i think i'm allowed to link to it?) http://www.megavideo.com/?d=KV8ENC1W

it's frosty012 playing 24 tables stacked, this video was my inspiration to moving to stacked instead of tiled, and i cant imagine going back now ;)
      Sick video... just watching him multi-table, note-take, and narrate so well and so fast had my brain running hot - you could fry an egg on my head... I think I'd be brain-dead for the whole day after even a few minutes of that...
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      it seems to work pretty well... i dunno, you be the judge ;)

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      i used to hate stars and love ftp's software. now i'm in love with stars software because it's just soo good. you have to try it to know it :D
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      i tried it but i need someone to show me the love about stars i guess:D there has to be a different way of playing 24tables coz otherwise i have to believe they are some kind of robotgrinders, but they are human, arent they?