cbet leaks

• yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      playing NL10 rush atm, my flop cbet % is 88%, while my turn cbet % is 38%. this is obviously a big leak that i need to work on.

i double barrel made hands and what i presume to be scare cards, and check/ check back turn cards that give me no fold equity, such as when bottom card pairs.

obviously i am not double barreling enough. this is partly due to the relative tightness in rush. what additional spots should i use to double barrel, how do you identify +ev instance to double barrel, cards, board texture etc?

ps. sorry if questions are too vague
  • 4 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      im not so sure ur regs on NL10 are exploiting that...

but ofc its a leak u want to fix for higher levels, id rather lower a bit ur flop cbet than raising too much ur turn cbet

something like 70-45 i think its v. fine for micros
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      thanks. regs on NL10 most definitely dont exploit my flop/turn cbet lines. however
      im looking to fix leaks before i move up to NL25 rush, which will be within the month. will NL25 regs exploit this leak?
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      I think you can also dbl brrl cards which give you additional equity - e.g. if you make a flush draw on the turn go ahead and dbl brrl. This is obviously situational/read dependant though.

Optimally, you flop c-bet/turn c-bet should probably be closer together but as Volrath says, lowering flop c-bet a bit is probably a good idea.

Not sure that this is going to get exploited playing rush unless you are playing loads of hands, even then only a few players will exploit it. Also, at the micros, if something isn't getting exploited and is profitable you should do it. The most profitable style at any time is often going to be exploitable but unless it is actually getting exploited you should go ahead and keep making the move.

C-bet stat is obviously closely linked to PFR stat. If your PFR is low you can credibly c-bet much more as you will have a stronger range (which is why a UTG raise, c-bet should be much more effective).
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      doesnt really matter on the limit, i know some nl10 rush players who exploit that high cbet line, u should lower ur cbet, dont have more then 45% turn cbet and its fine...flop cbet 65-70% is enough