many thanks, 1 question

• vanjariga
      vanjariga
      Bronze
      hi everyone,thx a lot for this super super web page, and starting capital, and all the articles, videos, and really everything. thx to you guys i won my 1st low stake tournament.i also want to say that ur customer service is awsome, very fast and effective...now i only have question, im playing on full tilt and cuz im not engish nor am i some pro poker guy i want to ask you what does this 27% rake and something about bonuses mean...plz explain to me in a more simple manner...thx a lot in advance and keep up the good work...
  • 4 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      hello, ok>>>rake<< so every time you play a hand on full tilt a small portion of the pot is taking away its called rake, playing micro stakes its very small harldy noticeable, but when you climb the ranks and start playing 50c/$1 HU its alot more noticeable, well any way the more hands you play obviously the more "rake" you accumalate so at the end of the week if you have accumalted say $100 in rake you will get 27% of this rake back so 27% of $100 is $27,

you get rake back every friday playing full tilt, so if your minus profit/loss at the end of the week it can help you get back to even, on the otherhand if your up profit at the end of the week its happy days

good luck on full tilt

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • vanjariga
      vanjariga
      Bronze
      again a fast and accurate responsem i like it :) i was thinking it was some kind of arangement btw this site and me that you guys take cut off my profits etc...but its the other way around... gr8. so bottomline question is: Do i owe you gous anything ? ? thx in advance again, and best regards to u and ur whole team ! ! !

i taught i was talking to some admin hehehe thx man
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      im just a player/chatter on PS to man, and of course you dont owe anything, there is alot more things to do from pokerstrategy then the starting capital there's free rolls and other things to particapate in, its a great site witch you'll like the more you use i think,

just play smart stick to Bank roll management and you will be silver in probaly 10 days ( of play) and then there is more video's articles etc.

the great thing at ps is they teach players poker so take advantage ;)

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vanjariga
      i taught i was talking to some admin hehehe thx man
      That would be me, but I often find myself in a position where pogodon has answered everything already - just as now, cheers mate ;)

And just to confirm, you don't owe us anything. We think of the $50 as an investment in every new player, as we're certain that with our educational content it's possible to become a winning player - which, in turn, means profit for us :)

Hadi