PokerStars Big Game Week 10 Episodes

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Week 10 episodes of the PokerStars Big Game can be found below.

The line-up consists of:

- Phil Hellmuth
      - Tony G
      - Joe Cada
      - Phil Laak
      - David Williams
      - Bill Perkins
      - David Fishman (Loose Cannon)

Enjoy the show and let us know what you think about it in the comments.

Week 10, Episode 1

Week 10, Episode 2

Week 10, Episode 3

Week 10, Episode 4

Week 10, Episode 5

• 17 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Aejones :(
    • drakudemine
      drakudemine
      Bronze
      Very nice hand by Phil with the tens and he was right I believe. He he would have said something he had a lot of chance that a bet would come. I am quite sure that he knew he was ahead and would have called a lot.

THat was the hand I loved most in this show.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SICK GOOD FOLD WITG AA PREFLOP! Can't belive how good that was, hahahaha!

With KK tough I would gamble and 4bet because williams was so short
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Why didnt they replace Fishman after that hand against Phil? I mean i dont wanna see some guy folding every hand preflop..
    • gwilhermc
      gwilhermc
      Bronze
      sure but you've got to understand him.

they should put a rule : if a loose cannon wants to walk away with a huge win he just had to pay the blinds and antes for the remaining hands.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Welll 130k is a lot of money so you cant really blame him for folding AA preflop. He has to work for 3 years to earn that kind of money, But in general he play very well compared to other cannons.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      thank you vhallee :diamond:
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Well yeah, i totally understand him. I dont blame him at all for that. But from my point of view, i'd rather see him walk away and being replaced by Tony G or Bonomo. There totally should be some rule about it as gwilhermc said.

By the way, i dont think i ever saw a poker pro playing worse than Williams did.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Yeah those rules kinda suck when the cannon is up a lot. And yeah that calldown with TT probably was a missclick 3 times in a row, especially considering how tight cada is playing.
    • gwilhermc
      gwilhermc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      But in general he play very well compared to other cannons.
      i agree.
      The thing is:
      imo nadia magnus was against a tougher field.

I'm not sure which is the best between the two.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      I am sorry to say this but Phil Hellmuth is an idiot, I hate him for how he acts at the tables
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      It's funny that if a pro slowrolled someone like that alot of people would flame him but it's ok for him to do it xD

The loose cannon used his fish image to his advantage and his pretty good slow roll skills probably made hellmuth believe he was weak. Can't blame him though.. At the end of the day he has $130k in his pocket that he has to work way more then 3 years for to have it in his bank.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      It's funny that if a pro slowrolled someone like that alot of people would flame him but it's ok for him to do it xD

The loose cannon used his fish image to his advantage and his pretty good slow roll skills probably made hellmuth believe he was weak. Can't blame him though.. At the end of the day he has $130k in his pocket that he has to work way more then 3 years for to have it in his bank.
      thats not a slow roll
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Yeah, that's just normal acting.. slowroll would be if he acted like this after PH called him: "Oh, you really call? Are you sure? Well, lets see what i have. Which card do you wanna see first? This one? No, wait, first try to guess what it is...."
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze

[ ] slowroll
      [x] hollywooding

I have a lot of respect for the loose cannon, he played very well imo and Phil said so himself as well.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Say the same thing 3 times, cause one time isn't enough. Used the wrong word. My point still stands.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Say the same thing 3 times, cause one time isn't enough. Used the wrong word. My point still stands.
      your point doesnt stand, alot of professional players do this including phil hellmuth they might do it in a different way because it was clearly obvious that the loose cannon had a hand but i think the big game could easily be staged and scripted