Tell A Friend Problems

• Calvinzorr
      Calvinzorr
      Bronze
      ok i clicked the link which says

2) Your friend has to enter your correct PokerStrategy name into the field 'advertised by'! Or he registers directly over your personal referrer link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/?referer=yournickname

that brought me back to my profile. then i sent a email to him, and told him specifically that to put my name under "advertised by", and he said there was none, and he ended up signing up.

any help? how do i get him as my refered friend?
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Calvinzorr!

If he is already registered there is no option that you get him as a referred friend. He should have used your link, not you. In addition: when he registers at PokerStrategy there is definitely a field "advertised by".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Calvinzorr
      Calvinzorr
      Bronze
      where the hell is my personal referal link then? as i have stated above, when i click the link i posted above it sends me back to my profile or something.

HELP PLESE

and where is the advertised by? can you send me a printscreen or something to show me where? cus when i registered, i was refered to by a friend too, and he had the same propblem. i didnt see the advertised by.