This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello.

• santaboots
      santaboots
      Bronze
      hi people,
      first of good gainings to all, i took the quiz last night, and lo and behold i have got my bankroll already, in two minds which to play, well 3 to be honest, nl, fl, or opl.
      one more thing, on ft do you need to make a cash deposit before you can draw on your bonus.
      all the best to you all. :D
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey santaboots,

First of all how did u come up with ur name, are you santa clause? And I want my presents early haha
      But, Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Play the game you enjoy the most, you will find it easier to learn the game that way :)

Do you mean if want to withdraw your bonus, do you have to deposit?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • santaboots
      santaboots
      Bronze
      hi thanks for reply.
      i got santaboots because it was the first thing i saw when i registered, didnt want to use my poker name, also your present is in the post lol.
      i was under the impression that the 50$ capital would also count as a cash deposit on ft therefore i would recieve the deposit bonus, now i get the impression that i have to make a cash deposit myself to trigger the bonus, i hope this makes sense to you
      thanks santa b
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Santa,

On Full Tilt Poker you can benefit from a 100% up to $600 bonus.

For more information about the bonus and the starting capital have a look here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50/

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      is the present "all the best"?
      If that's a Christmas present, I'm giving that to everyone this year haha

i was under the impression that the 50$ capital would also count as a cash deposit on ft therefore i would recieve the deposit bonus, now i get the impression that i have to make a cash deposit myself to trigger the bonus, i hope this makes sense to you

Your free $50 starting capital does not count as a deposit.
      So to receive the first deposit bonus you have to deposit your own funds.
      Make sure you enter out "bonus codes" :)

Regards,

Kyle.

EDIT: slow fingers :(