William Hill withdrawal

• Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      I signed up here and completed the quiz, hoping to get $50 on PokerStars, however the free $50 on PokerStars is not available in December as I was just told by support - and so they asked me to choose another site. I already have FullTilt and PartyPoker accounts, so my only option was William Hill, and I'm currently waiting for the $50 now. :)

I read the details on the free $50 for William Hill and it suggests that unlike PS, FT and PP, you must have made a $20 deposit to be able to withdraw any. But as the PS starting offer article is still up even though the offer is no longer there I thought I'd make a thread asking just to clarify.

So am I unable to withdraw any of my profit until I deposit $20? Even when I've generated enough rake to unlock the full $50?

This doesn't bother me if it's the case, it's a little hassle but I don't mind, just thought I'd ask to make sure.

An additional question - can someone tell me what the minimum deposits and withdrawals are on William Hill in dollars? I remember seeing them before in pounds but I chose to use dollars for my account since the $50 initial money would not be enough for starting at £0.01/£0.02 but it would be for $0.01/$0.02 - is it just converted using a currency converter? E.g. minimum withdrawal = £5 so ~$8, or is there a set rate in dollars too?

Thanks in advance for answers to either/both questions :)

Edit: I totally forgot about the poker site sections down at the bottom, I should have posted this under the William Hill section. Sorry, if someone would like to move this, please do :)
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Royaltramp,

Unfortunately the starting capital is not available any more on PokerStars.

$20 is the minimum amount on William Hill. On William Hill you cannot make any withdrawal when you do not make a deposit. Thats the reason why you cant withdraw earlier. This is a restriction from the poker room.

The money on William Hill will be converted using a currency converter on the table. For deposits and withdrawals the minimum amount is equivalent in other currencies.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey Royaltramp,

Unfortunately the starting capital is not available any more on PokerStars.

$20 is the minimum amount on William Hill. On William Hill you cannot make any withdrawal when you do not make a deposit. Thats the reason why you cant withdraw earlier. This is a restriction from the poker room.

The money on William Hill will be converted using a currency converter on the table. For deposits and withdrawals the minimum amount is equivalent in other currencies.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
      Thanks for the quick answer, that clears everything up :)