What Should I Dooooooo!!!!!!!!????????????

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Hi there!

A bit of latest action.

I've read "Poker Mindset" and twice all ps.com psichology articles. and my attitude and mindset at the table is just better than ever, i really feel comfortable

I've read the most of ps.com strategy articles, I'm close to gold now. I work with SnG wiz.

and I had a coaching with <3 which was brilliant, I found my leak and keep playin that way, first sessions was really up, and I had more top 1, 2 place finishes then 3rd or 4th ever, but when it goes down it hits very strongly. I took break, I've already reduced tables to 9 and play less volume for more focus.

and finally I've lost >50 bi on $2 and >10 today at $1 (in last 2 weeks) cause I moved down the limits. my trip QQ gets beat by flopped flush when on bubble,
      AK AQ<A7, AT, then QQ+ got beaten ~12 times yesterday.

Has anyone experienced smth.like this on MICROS???

I'm just wondering when JJ+, AQ+ gets beaten so many times at push or fold pahse, I've improved my push or fold game. I was crusing micros on august and september for at least $100 monthly profit , I keep playin the same + I had brillllllliant coaching with <3 and he told my game is good, early phase is really good, only had to push more loose when on push or fold stage, and mr.SnG wiz agree with my pushes......

Can you decide me something?

I know that bad beats are a good poker players best friend, but maybe I just should hear some more opinion about this to get better.
  • 2 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Originally posted by miljonszalieand finally I've lost >50 bi on $2 and >10 today at $1 (in last 2 weeks) cause I moved down the limits. my trip QQ gets beat by flopped flush when on bubble,
      AK AQ<A7, AT, then QQ+ got beaten ~12 times yesterday.

Has anyone experienced smth.like this on MICROS???
      Micros are probably the best place to get these experiences :)

More they make possibly bad plays more there is possibilities for suck outs. Not much you can do beside continuing your A play... Just analyze your play to be sure that it stays good even if suck outs might heat you up little bit.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miljonszalie
      I keep playin the same + I had brillllllliant coaching with <3 and he told my game is good, early phase is really good, only had to push more loose when on push or fold stage, and mr.SnG wiz agree with my pushes......
      [/B]
      I would be ok with this..
      well in my opinion.. Just keep playing and hope for the best. Poker is all about good decisions. Money will take care about herself, so dont think about it that much. (I guess you knew about it allready) Just dont lose your hope.