5o starting capital???

• blanke1988
      blanke1988
      Basic
      I pass the quiz,then i send you my id,then you call me and ask me questions!!!! then your coluege tell me you pass this test and we transfer your money to you!!!! then after one day when your site should give me starting capital,you send me your id check faild!!!???? I want an explanations!!!! Firs you said its ok,then we cant give to you...
  • 47 replies
    • mirza89
      mirza89
      Bronze
      thats not allright!!!
    • Krsta1977
      Krsta1977
      Bronze
      all that hapened to me! I send everything id and bill,passport too,and nothing!!!! WHY???????????????????????????
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      Blanke, Mirza, Krsta ... Do not be upset, I initial capital waiting 8 days and the same happened to me and you Blanke, first we send the message that all is well and that my money be paid and after saying that something is wrong ...

King regards...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey blanke1988 and Krsta1977,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by selecting one of our great first deposit bonus codes. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • eoin10
      eoin10
      Basic
      Several friends of mine use this site and told me to join i joined passed the quiz and then get told my id check failed? I think if the site is offering a $50 bonus for passing the quiz and then turning everyone that passes down on there Id is a joke. This is false advertisement and wrong. I accept that some people are under age but why should we all suffer because you wont issue the right people there $50 bonus. I feel like i should report this site for identity fraud as your taking id information without giving the offer promised
    • blanke1988
      blanke1988
      Basic
      i support you.thats realy funny!
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eoin10
      Several friends of mine use this site and told me to join i joined passed the quiz and then get told my id check failed? I think if the site is offering a $50 bonus for passing the quiz and then turning everyone that passes down on there Id is a joke. This is false advertisement and wrong. I accept that some people are under age but why should we all suffer because you wont issue the right people there $50 bonus. I feel like i should report this site for identity fraud as your taking id information without giving the offer promised
      if several friends of yours are using the site then they obviously got the starting capital witch really stings the rest of your post huh
    • eoin10
      eoin10
      Basic
      They use this site but they all didnt get there bonus due to the id check only one of them did its a joke and u knw it
    • McHallow
      McHallow
      Bronze
      I didn't get an ID check, and i got the capital, if you are over 18 why are you kicking up a stink?
    • MilicaBG
      MilicaBG
      Basic
      that you now can expect an initial kapiral since the week ...? I'm sorry that poor English language but I hope you understand me
    • Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eoin10
      They haven't committed identity fraud, it says in their terms that they have the right to deny the capital if the ID check fails in some way - and they also do not have to disclose what went wrong with the ID check.

Me, and everyone else I know who has signed up to this site has passed the ID check with no problems and received the starting capital.

Remember, at the end of the day, it's free, so you shouldn't complain. Anyway, along with that, you can still sign up to one of the main poker sites through PokerStrategy and receive a first deposit bonus, and unlock strategy points as you play to get access to the other guides - improving your play and profit along the way :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Guys, you are just allowed to get our offer once.

If you already had an account in the past, we cannot credit you again the free $50 starting capital.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • MilicaBG
      MilicaBG
      Basic
      PokerStrategy team wants to call me, but I am deaf no ... What should I do?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MilicaBG,

Of course we are aware that security measures can sometimes also affect genuine customers and although we are truly sorry for this inconvenience, such measures had to be introduced due to previous fraud attempts in order to protect the company and most importantly the entire community of possible ill-intentioned activities.

Please be aware that you still can become an active member. Take advantage of one of our alternative offers for the first deposit bonuses:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • MilicaBG
      MilicaBG
      Basic
      as I believe you? When you fulfill a promise that is written on the website ...?? If you answer correctly the questions wins $ 50 initial capital at the end of the story but I will not get ... and as I entrust you to the number of bank cards? You want me to take money on fraud ...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

We are not a scam.

We have millions of members, who got their free $50 starting capital.

Please read our business model where you can find the information how PokerStrategy.com works:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/businessmodel/

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      if only you could speak english maybe we could sort this whole thing out
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      pokerstrategy is not scam site..you dont deserve to be member of this site
    • MilicaBG
      MilicaBG
      Basic
      After passing the quiz you choose a poker room to play at. You then receive your money at the poker room of your choice and can start playing there.
      Come read you again ... ! If you're not blind see what writes ....
      But if millions of people get the initial capital and why should I not be?