Slavic Challenge: Sick Russian Grinder vs. Poor Student w/o Time

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hello,
      this thread will be dedicated to the challenge of Me vs No Emotion
      so Me and NoEmotion AKA. Sicko Russian Grinding machine has decided to make a 2-week long challenge. Its all about putting as much volume as u can (with one´s current conditions in mind) so we will try to play as much as possible during next 2-weeks

Conditions
      -No number of hands, we will count our volume in hours played
      -NoEmotions Time vs 3xShades Time
      -Person w bigger volume will be proclaimed a winner
      -if a winner will have a negative result, he will be disqualified and winner will be automatically the 2nd person
      -loser will ship a T-Shirt from his country or hometown to the winner

We will most likely post our daily volume in this thread

Starting time is tomorrow

• 59 replies
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      IMO I will most likely lose cause I will have a lots of exams this week (prob. even next week as well) but I will try my best to wina Russian T-Shirt
      (+I want to become a Diamond- EPT Berlin FTW!!!)
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      IMO I will most likely lose cause I will have a lots of exams this week (prob. even next week as well) but I will try my best to wina Russian T-Shirt
      (+I want to become a Diamond- EPT Berlin FTW!!!)
      if u think like a loser, u will become one for sure! :D
      A bit more motivation plz =)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      hehe =) sick challenge.. I especially like your 3x multiplicator :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      The loser could make a t-shirt w a picture of himself holding some stupid sign or w/e to make the challenge more fun imo.

Also lol at 3x time, solid hustlin' ITT.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      The loser could make a t-shirt w a picture of himself holding some stupid sign or w/e to make the challenge more fun imo.

Not everyone loves pics of naked fan-boys like u do
      NE wants a T-Shirt form country that he ahs never visited so...
      and T-Shirt w Azbuka on it would be nice for sure ...

3x is not enough anyway :D NoEmotion plays 6h everyday as minimum and I am 10 hours in school, 2 hours traveling,4-6h sleepin, some time wasted on activities like eating, shopping, some social shi.. I mean stuff etc.

but I will try to catch w him during weekends (hopefully I wont have to/or I wont study to school) Diamond status-> EPT is the way to go

All I need is unlocked Poker account ...

hehe sick challenge.. I especially like your 3x multiplicator

Who doesnt :f_cool:
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      hehe sick challenge.. I especially like your 3x multiplicator

Who doesnt :f_cool:
      tbh, i suggested it :f_biggrin:
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      May I drop a suggestion? If possible, send each other T-shirts with the following image printed on it from Slovakia and Russia respectively (depending on who wins):

• NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Plz explain why that pics exactly, coz i don't capture the main idea
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Well, if you don't recognize the memes it probably wouldn't be as fun. The idea was to send something typical to the country of origin, but according to foreign point of view. Russia -> communist party, that one was easy. But I couldn't find any internet meme typical to Slovakia so I asked my polish (close enough) friend for help and he suggested the ever so rude Kapitan Bomba.

I apologize if my sense of humor is too far-fetched, but if it makes you feel better I'm rooting for you. Вперёд Россия!
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Well, if you don't recognize the memes it probably wouldn't be as fun. The idea was to send something typical to the country of origin, but according to foreign point of view. Russia -> communist party, that one was easy. But I couldn't find any internet meme typical to Slovakia so I asked my polish (close enough) friend for help and he suggested the ever so rude Kapitan Bomba.

I apologize if my sense of humor is too far-fetched, but if it makes you feel better I'm rooting for you. Вперёд Россия!
      Sure i recognize russian politics and Mendeleev as i suppose. And i got ur point. But i don't like much that kind of humor. I'm really proud of country :]
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I did get the Communist oen(and I like it :D ) but I dont get the Slovak one :)
      U root for him? Prop bet? :D

EDIt:
      Originally posted by NoEmoti0n

Sure i recognize russian politics and Mendeleev as i suppose. And i got ur point. But i don't like much that kind of humor. I'm really proud of country :]
      but u woudl send that to me
    • PavelPo
      PavelPo
      Black
      That is Karl Marx:)

gl
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PavelPo
      That is Karl Marx:)

gl
      omg :D
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Ofc my post above doesnt mean i dont respect ur opinion. Just it's different from mine. So feel free to suggest somethingesle, maybe we really will find some interesting features about russia together. I mean more interesting than Lenin&Ko

Btw, i started my marathon with 104 mins session. Run, Forest, run!
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      screw u :D I am at school ....:D
      I d love to play at least 3 hours today though
    • Pokrovec
      Pokrovec
      Bronze
      hehe go Shade go for the whole Slovak nation!!!
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pokrovec
      hehe go Shade go for the whole Slovak nation!!!
      I can see a nice Russian T-Shirt coming my way .... Its gonna be my 2nd drinking T-Shirt (hoepfulyl it will be in Azbuka ...)
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      I got 12.67 hours for now, according to HM. Just finished another ugly session

But good news for u, today im going with my gf to her native town. So i won't be able to use my HM database and play cash. Maybe i will try some tourneys, but i'm not sure u will agree to add this to my time. So u get 2 days of handicap :s_cool:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I got 12.67 hours for now, according to HM. Just finished another ugly session

But good news for u, today im going with my gf to her native town. So i won't be able to use my HM database and play cash. Maybe i will try some tourneys, but i'm not sure u will agree to add this to my time. So u get 2 days of handicap :s_cool:
      fINE W ME, U CAN ADD TORUNEYS (sry caps)
      However, it would be surely better if u ownt play at all :D
      and Have Fun (dont play poker while enjoying time w ur GF)