Tickets problem?

• MVRoldan
      MVRoldan
      Bronze
      Hello PokerStrategy,

I'm new to the site, I'm playing at PartyPoker and got about 400 points, the problem is, when I log in, it says I have a new bonus offer, the PS one and when I go to opt in, it transfers me to PP deposit site.

I went to FAQ and read "how do I know what rake I've produced" and it said to go to bonus details and it would be discriminated how many points I need to get in order to get the bonus.

As I haven't opt in for the bonus, it still says 800 points.

I've sent a ticket to support relating the problem and apperently someone replied but I can't see the answer. When I go to HELP tab, it appears 2 tickets, when I click on link to the ticket (the ticket subject), I get a new page with "view message" that leads only to my original ticket.

I would like to know if thats a bug or how can I see the ticket response.

Regards, Martin
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi MVRoldan!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! Normally you should be able to see the answers to your ticket. As far as I can see it you didn't get an answer yet. But I'm sure our support team is working on it. Just a little patience please.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • MVRoldan
      MVRoldan
      Bronze
      Nothing wrong with it, I got answered already and problem is beeing taken care of.