This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tickets problem?

• MVRoldan
      MVRoldan
      Bronze
      Hello PokerStrategy,

I'm new to the site, I'm playing at PartyPoker and got about 400 points, the problem is, when I log in, it says I have a new bonus offer, the PS one and when I go to opt in, it transfers me to PP deposit site.

I went to FAQ and read "how do I know what rake I've produced" and it said to go to bonus details and it would be discriminated how many points I need to get in order to get the bonus.

As I haven't opt in for the bonus, it still says 800 points.

I've sent a ticket to support relating the problem and apperently someone replied but I can't see the answer. When I go to HELP tab, it appears 2 tickets, when I click on link to the ticket (the ticket subject), I get a new page with "view message" that leads only to my original ticket.

I would like to know if thats a bug or how can I see the ticket response.

Regards, Martin
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi MVRoldan!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! Normally you should be able to see the answers to your ticket. As far as I can see it you didn't get an answer yet. But I'm sure our support team is working on it. Just a little patience please.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • MVRoldan
      MVRoldan
      Bronze
      Nothing wrong with it, I got answered already and problem is beeing taken care of.