Rakeback - how much you can get back?

• funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi!

I wonder how much is possible get on rakeback from sites?

I have personal arrangement with one site for 50% (+5% if rake >$3000 in a month).

What is possible to achieve?

Funktor
  • 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      All,

When responding please don't mention any other website or platform names as this would be both unfair to PokerStrategy & it's partners and against the forum rules.

Feel free to express the figures that you receive and broadly what you have to do to acheive it, just no mentions of where (non-partner sites etc).

Hope this is ok funktor, we always try to accomodate discussion and leave threads open wherever possible, but you will ofc understand the reasons I have to warn members. If links or mentions of other rakeback or affiliate sites get posted we will be forced to close the thread.

Play nicely everyone & many thanks in advance ;)

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oh & almost forgot....

I personally don't actually play a great deal these days funktor, so I'm pretty much on the standard rakeback, e.g. 27% on Full Tilt (+player points etc), VIP schemes on other platforms etc.

Play more for enjoyment/recreation (read: fish) than anything else at the moment :D

Obviously the more volume you put in, the better return from VIP schemes/player points etc I guess.

Best regards,

Bart
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      60-100% is possible, but the higher you go, the more likely you must play as a prop and adhere to certain rules.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      60-100% is possible, but the higher you go, the more likely you must play as a prop and adhere to certain rules.
      why would they give you 100% back then there getting nothing ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by pogodon
      Afaik full tilt pros get 100% rakeback. They don't get nothing, they get advertising.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      FT pros get 100% RB plus an hourly rate I think
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      with 100% rakeback on FT u just cant loose imo:D
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Interesting. Do you include in such number as well rakeraces (like TOP250 at PokerStrategy and SiteSpecific rake races at PokerStrategy), or do you only talk about rakeback you get from site (without affiliate (like PokerStrategy)).

I believe that I somewhere read that SuperNova Elite is 1 of the best public deals you can get... but that is insane $180,000 a year in rake, and you get bit more than 1/2 back in bonuses and packages in first year and more in the next years...

Funktor

P.S.: EagleStar88,
      When responding please don't mention any other website or platform names as this would be both unfair to PokerStrategy & it's partners and against the forum rules.
      That is why I have asked what is possible to achive not where :P . But anyway thanks for warning, I would be unhappy if I thought I have best possible deal and there is no way to get better ;) )).

P.P.S.: Even if I play as a hobby something like 10k hands on NL25, why should I keep to the site something like in rake $200 - this is robbery. That is still a lot of money ;) . World of Warcraft costs $10/month :D .
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      stars = best VIP system.

/thread
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      @ funktor, yes ofc my friend. Was aimed at other newer members who might have known the rules, not your good self. Just wanted to keep the thread open wherever possible. Knew you would understand :)

Many thanks,

Bart
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      Props are players who start new tables to generate more rake for the poker room, therefore the poker site gets rake off all the other players where they would otherwise get nothing. It's +EV for the card room to pay them 100% rakeback if it means getting rake elsewhere :)