Stack
      Hero:
      $8,1
      CO:
      $3,21
      BU:
      $2,43

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , Q:club:
      2 folds, CO calls $0,05, BU raises to $0,25, SB folds, Hero calls $0,20, CO calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,77) Q:diamond: , 3:heart: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,45, CO folds, BU raises to $1,05, Hero raises to $7,85 (All-In), BU calls $1,13 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Turn: ($5,13) 8:spade:
      River: ($5,13) 3:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $5,13

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows a full-house, threes full of aces (As Ad)
      Hero shows (Ac Qc)

BU wins with a full-house, threes full of aces (As Ad)

Not sure why i donk the flop, check/call is probably preferable. But with his stack size, can i really get away from it if he shoves?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Smashie,

Preflop: Against such a stack I'd just 3bet and try to get it in, Calling doesn't make sense since he has such a small stack and we wont be able to overplay him that often to make the Call profitable, also we will be OOP. If you don't want to get it in against him then you could also consider just folding but sometimes that might be too tight.

As played
      Flop: As long we don't get much value from worse here I wouldn't donk even if there is a flushdraw possible, I'd likely let him CBet himself or maybe just try to start betting on turn, otherwise I am going broke here with my TPTK.

Best regards.