coaching

• extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      I suggest to use something like this web site:
      https://www3.gotomeeting.com

i was on few webinars and is very cool, suuperb and have all what you need,and you can see pokertable,listen coaching,ask question,record screen for video if you want play again and so...definitly better than coaching now on pokerstrategy X(
  • 5 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      The coaching player has some flaws, but it does the job. Especially when it comes to reliability.

I am interested to hear some feedback about the player. What exactly do you not like about it and why do you suggest another software solution?
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      sorry for late response,didn't been here a while...

1) You can't see coaching card
      2) YOu can't see coaching stats from poker software he use
      3) You can't see notes he have or he make
      4) You must find manually all table and constantly arrange them
      5) You reallay on audio mode only
      and if you use something like that you have screen brodcasting and can atend 1000 people without problem...

ps-last time i was on coaching-brodcasting from you final twice t mach there was delay about 2-3 minutes

you think that coaching is OK? I don't think...you can easily compare number of player on pokerstrategy and number of player that come to coach (never seen more than 150 people..)
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he extpan,

We know that our solution might not be the best one - but I am sure we are making the best out of it.
      Unfortunately all other solutions have their flaw - like mikogo or the link you gave: gotomeeting - they are limited to 10 or 15 viewers. Justin.tv is not limited but as you experienced during League of Champions Coverage it has also serious leaks.
      Even more unfortunate: we do not have the resources in our IT to build an own solution for now, please be patient with us.
      I hope -if you can't stand the coachings at all- that you at least enjoy our Video-section, our hand evaluations and strategy articles.

If you have further ideas or questions I am more than willing to help you.
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm a coach for the french community and, since I'm a Belgian and french people can't use any "room.com", I use dimdim to display my screen.

It works really well (sometimes a bit laggy though) and I like it. The main problem with this is that people could try to sit at your tables and scam you but that doesn't happen with me because as I said before, they play on "room.fr".
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      he extpan,

We know that our solution might not be the best one - but I am sure we are making the best out of it.
      Unfortunately all other solutions have their flaw - like mikogo or the link you gave: gotomeeting - they are limited to 10 or 15 viewers. Justin.tv is not limited but as you experienced during League of Champions Coverage it has also serious leaks.
      Even more unfortunate: we do not have the resources in our IT to build an own solution for now, please be patient with us.
      I hope -if you can't stand the coachings at all- that you at least enjoy our Video-section, our hand evaluations and strategy articles.

If you have further ideas or questions I am more than willing to help you.

webinar aren't limited to 10-15 people...i was on few with 500-2000people

coaching is OK,but nothing more than that,i'm sure you will improve that part of pokerstrategy :)