DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $56.61
      Hero (UTG): $88.62
      MP: $86.93
      CO: $15.75
      BTN: $53.65
      SB: $49.50

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with Q :spade: Q :diamond:
      Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, BTN raises to $5.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($11.75) 9 :club: 6 :spade: 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5.50, Hero calls $5.50

Turn: ($22.75) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $13.00, Hero calls $13

River: ($48.75) 8 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $29.65, Hero folds

3bet 6 percent from BU so far - regihs player
      doesnt cbet that much
      on R IMO he has JJ+ 99

Right whatever, no need for evaluation now, I jsut put this range into equilator w some discoutned 99s cause he may not cbet them and I have 32 percent equity and I need 27 so this should be a call most probably
  • 4 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Yeah, I fold river too if I am calling oop pre. Looks like KK/AA or sets because I expect TT/JJ to check/b river, since there are no worse hands that can call them.

Once you put in a range that reflects that {i.e. QQ+, JsJh, JsJd, 9h9d}, your eQuity drops to 15%, so you will have to assign a bunch of 3 barrel bluffs to make the numbers work in favour of a call.

I like a call down vs loose BU 3 bettor but this guy doesnt seem to be getting out of line.

Nh.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      do you think he 3-bet pf JJ/TT?
      if he 3-bet pf JJ would he bet turn or check behind
      If you can´t be sure he isn´t checking back JJ on the turn I would call him down. He can always pick up some flushdraw with AKS, AQs and decide to fire river barrel or valuebet JJ. If you think his range is mostly KK/AA if he continue on the turn I would like just folding. No point really call turn and then folding river
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      If you can´t be sure he isn´t checking back JJ on the turn I would call him down.

Just checking, but do you mean that unless we know he checks back JJ on turn (and therefore only value bets hands that beat us) we should call down?

Reason I ask is: if you were a reg and had JJ on BU and you 3b and got called oop by another reg and you bet 3 streets with no overs and got called would you expect your hand to be good very often?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      If you can´t be sure he isn´t checking back JJ on the turn I would call him down.

Just checking, but do you mean that unless we know he checks back JJ on turn (and therefore only value bets hands that beat us) we should call down?

Reason I ask is: if you were a reg and had JJ on BU and you 3b and got called oop by another reg and you bet 3 streets with no overs and got called would you expect your hand to be good very often?
      it so much depends on the players, my table image, their calldown range and so on. Since I´m playing 30/24 with around 9% 3-bet I get very often no respect at all if I 3-bet people or fire double barrels, so at my case they would generally call down there TT or 88. If you don´t have table dynamics then I guess only hand that would all you down is TT, although he might also fold that quite often.
      About your question: if he doesn´t bet turn with JJ, then very likely he would only valuebet KK/AA, which means instead of calldown we should just fold, since players usually isn´t trying to bluff you out on that board