First Deposit Bonus

• pkrhag
      I have a question about the first deposit bonus. I don't know how it works exactly in regards to extending the bonus by making more deposits.
      For example, the first deposit bonus is 600$ total but i deposited 100$. I understand that i have 3 months since the first deposit to make another deposit to fill up to the total 600$. But under my bonus, it says i have 6 months to complete that 100$ deposit.
      Suppose i make another deposit 3 months from now, for 200$ (total 300$ bonus). Do i get an extension to the first deposit? So, say another 6 months to complete both bonuses?
      Furthermore, i understand that the extension works for up to 2 additional deposits. So, say i make a third deposit 3 months after the second deposit (6 months from now). Does it also extend my first and second deposits?
      Thank you.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      Hey pkrhag,

An additional deposit doesn't extend the clearing period for an already existing bonus.

So if you have deposited already for the first part of your bonus, a second deposit with the bonuscode won't extend the period for the first deposit.

The clearing period for the 2nd part of the bonus, starts with the bonus. So if you make a qualifying deposit at the end of your bonus offer period you still get the whole clearing time for your latest deposit.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.