$4.38
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $11.33
      BB (Hero):
      $12.99

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, K.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.9) 2, 2, K (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.58, BU calls $0.58, SB folds.

Turn: ($2.06) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.00, BU raises to $1.60, Hero calls $0.60.

River: ($5.26) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $4.50, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.26.

Villain was 26/13.. I honestly wasnt sure, i think he was dumb enough to be playing KJ this way, but i folded anyway. What do you say?

Btw i finally have a HUD!:)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Alficor1,

Congrats on the HUD! Hud will improve a lot your game if you only know how to use it effectively. :)

Preflop: But to the play, I don't really like Calling with KQo OOP into multiway pot. More often just fold.

As played
      Flop: Bet for value and also for protection, sometimes they might even Call with worse PP here.
      Turn: Could you explain why did you pick such a line? Any reads on the villain? I don't like such line at all, more often if he likes to float on a lot of flops then you could just Check/Call his bet since with just Check/Raise we don't get anymore value from him if he even does have some kind of bluff. Also when we get reraised we would be in trouble, likely not going broke. But as played you can Call such a minraise but often I expect even to be behind there and give it up on river.
      River: Check/Fold, we are behind.

Best regards.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      You're 100% right. I gotta tell you when i now see myself check raising the turn im like "wtf why did i do that?"..:f_confused:

Thanks for your help!:)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      You're 100% right. I gotta tell you when i now see myself check raising the turn im like "wtf why did i do that?"..:f_confused:

Thanks for your help!:)
      I am glad to help you! :f_cool: