[NL2-NL10] FR NL25 - Mediocre Hand against min bets on dangerous board...

• Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I just don't know what to think or do in a situation like this. The guy keep making those ridiculous bets, I have no idea if I have the best hand. But they are such small bets that I don't know how I can fold, and the board is so unfavorable that I don't know if I should raise.

No Limit Hold'em
      Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
      Stacks
      Hero: $26.05
      UTG+1: $14.85

Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is BTN with Q :diamond: Q :club:
      UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $0.50, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, CO folds, Hero calls, SB folds, BB folds.

I realize I could have been more agressive here but, I was going to reraise, I typed in the raise box "1.5" and then I clicked "call".......... I'm a fucking retard! :D

Flop: A :spade: J :club: A :diamond: ($1.85, 3 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.25, MP1 folds, Hero calls.

Turn: 9 :spade: ($2.35, 2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.25, Hero calls.

River: K :diamond: ($2.85, 2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.25, Hero calls.
  • 5 replies
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      You should have raised pf as you said but as played, raise the flop to $2, for information. You have a good hand but the board is very scary . You have to know where you stand. If reraised, fold.
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I already said I'm a retard who misclicked preflop!! :P

What if I get called on the flop instead of reraised? I would still don't know where I stand. The guy could have an Ace, AA (unlikely given the flop but possible), KK, QQ (unlikely given my hand), JJ, AJ, some other J... and maybe even (but unlikely) KQ, KT or QT.

IMO I'd have to check/fold the turn.
      (But there's a twist here, I can't just fold if he min bets again. Can I?)

And check/call the river.

But I would be kinda lost in the hand I think...
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      raise preflop.

postflop seems fine. why raise the flop and scare out any jack? let the jack bet ... and just call those bets.

nice hand, at least postflop.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sleyde

postflop seems fine. why raise the flop and scare out any jack? let the jack bet ... and just call those bets.
      Actually youre quite right. Stupid of me. The guy does not push so why not go along?
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sleyde
      raise preflop.

nice hand, at least postflop.
      How many times do I have to say I'm a retarded who misclicked the call button preflop? X(

I was going to reraise... I swear!!! :P