Not saving every hand

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have a problem
      When I play there are osm ehands that dont save.... even in theri replayer or HH it smraked as I cant watch it cause I "wasnt" there

Is thre smth I can do taht all my HHs would be saved?
      SHade
  • 10 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SHade,

Do you start the poker software with administrator rights? Have you tried to change the saving destination?

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Yes and no, but I kidna doubt that 2nd one will work
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      At least it is worth a try.

Reinstalling might help as well.

Probably you have short disconnections all the time and then you dont get the whole HH.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Yes, I am gettign short DCs (maybe I ve written it in my first post, not sure) and those hands arent saved + few more after that, not much though

Is there a way to save them (except contactign support cause it wont help or they will sent it after a month)

If not then its okay, I can manage without few hands a day

Shade
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can request the hands histories after every disconnect. But I assume thats too annoying. At least I wouldn't do it :D

So the solution should be to fix your connection problem. Are the disconnects a general problem (also when browsing)?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      You can request the hands histories after every disconnect. But I assume thats too annoying. At least I wouldn't do it :D

So the solution should be to fix your connection problem. Are the disconnects a general problem (also when browsing)?
      no not rly
      I have a WiFi N-type w N-type router but I am too far away from it :D + Signals runs through walls w iron in it so its like Faraday cage ...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      OK, then you might have short disconnections all time. When browsing you dont really are aware of it.

Have you tried already with wire?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      OK, then you might have short disconnections all time. When browsing you dont really are aware of it.

Have you tried already with wire?
      Wire was the only thing I wanted cause its even safer (packet sniffing etc.) but my parents wont allow me to use cable ... I always throw a WTF face when I think about this :D I even had to buy a WiFi-Card for my desktop PC...

and yeae, I am most likely not aware of those Dcs while browsing
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hm, then you don't have that many options left. At the moment I just see a solution if you buy a better router. :(
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      yea, I was thinking about buying one but better oen scost 100e + and it still may nto work casue of Farraday Cage effect
      Well, I will move form there at least for september anwyay

Thantks for help anyway