This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 MP1 AQo

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $3.03
      Hero:
      $2.03
      BU:
      $1.14

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:diamond: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BU calls $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) Q:heart: , 4:heart: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.2, BU calls $0.20, BB folds.

Turn: ($0.65) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.5, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.65

Whats the best way to play this? BU only has $0.86 left on the turn but I think the 6 does hit quite a few hands BU could have called the flop with. But I also think BU could have called with a pocket pair 55+ or a worse Q.

Could I c/r?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

If we bet turn, we have to call shove, but if he shoves we are smoked often.

So I may just check and see what happens, but usually I don't expect him to bet worse Qx often, I think he has more draws in this range that completed here, so I think c/f turn would be my line.

Good luck!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

Just Bet/Bet/Shove there against his stack, I don't see why we should Check/Fold the turn while he could easily hold a lot weaker hands. We just don't want to see 4th :heart: on the river.

Best regards.