[NL20-NL50] Nl25 sh KK pf

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Hero (MP) ($41.99)
      CO ($25)
      Button ($32.24)
      SB ($25.07)
      BB ($41.61)
      UTG ($13.90)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K, K
      UTG bets $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, 2 folds, SB raises to $25.07 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero ???

Does his play make sense with anything other than rockets ? This is the first hand with him and I think that unless he is a total fish/idiot those are only aces.

I mean doing that with QQ/ AK is just a waste of money as you're only getting called by better, only with that other pair of KK it looks apparently justifiable, and as a bluff never, maybe only from a tilting monkey :s_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Huh? What do you mean? You don't any any stats or reads on him as you said and it's your first hand with him, how can you say that he is doing that with only AA? I have seen so many times people just shoving there with hands like JJ, or even AK, so just Call it and it's a cooler if he really has the rockets. Hope for a K postflop, we can't fold KK in this situation.

Best regards.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      They always have rockets against me :evil:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      They always have rockets against me :evil:
      That happens, but really without good reads or stats it's very hard to fold KK preflop. Good luck on the tables! And lets hope we are next time with our AA vs KK or even 2 of them. :f_cool: