NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.03)
      BB ($8)
      UTG ($11.14)
      UTG+1 ($10.31)
      Hero ($12.78)
      BTN ($10.20)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: J:heart:

UTG raises to $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.85

FLOP ($2.55) 5:heart: 4:diamond: 7:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.40, UTG calls $1.40

TURN ($5.35) 5:heart: 4:diamond: 7:club: 8:club:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($5.35) 5:heart: 4:diamond: 7:club: 8:club: T:club:

UTG bets $2, Hero calls $2

vpip: 16, pfr: 12, af: 1.6, foldto3bet: 100% (4), foldtocbet: 40% (5), 199 hands
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Good that you post foldto3bet stat, it a lot helps me to understand the reason behind your 3bet and it's a perfect spot to do so but only problem with that is that you have to Check/Fold most of the flops since if such an opponent Calls you he will often have a PP in his range and will Call most of such flops.

As played the problem often is that he is betting for value on river with hands like JJ+ and therefore it's pretty hard situation, his AF is also pretty small so I don't really expect him to bet there with pure air, more often has at least some hand, so I think I would make the crying fold and give it up, but I guess it ain't wrong either to just Call there and get at least reads on him if he even wins the hand.

Best regards.
    • nktns
      nktns
      Bronze
      You think i should check back flop? I cbetted to get rid of overcards which i think is some part of his range.
      And he had TT.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by nktns
      You think i should check back flop? I cbetted to get rid of overcards which i think is some part of his range.
      And he had TT.
      The point is that sometimes even bad players could just Call with overcards there. And against such foldto3bet opponent guy, of course we don't have that many hands on him but still you can take into later consideration that if such a guy Calls you he more often has a PP in his range and TT+ or something similar should be the hand. I'd CBet such flops as K high or A high and skip such flops as you hit right now.