This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AQ vs weird player

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG ($10.69)
      MP ($15.82)
      Hero (CO) ($30.75)
      Button ($25.65)
      SB ($19.05)
      BB ($94.26)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, Q
      2 folds, Hero bets $1, 1 fold, SB calls $0.90, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($3) Q, 9, 3 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $3, Hero calls $3, 1 fold

Turn: ($9) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $9, Hero raises to $26.75 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $27 | Rake: $1.35

villain is capable of strange plays
      I can't acces the notes right now but if I remember correctly he called my 3bet IP with 78o.

I would've been more inclined to a fold if the bet was like 2/3 but this line just looks so bluffy from a player like him that I think folding isn't an option, or at least not the best one.

Now I also don't know if calling down turn and river would've been a better option. By calling down I'm keeping total air in his range but it would be higher variance and also I would hate it if a K,8 or spade comes up :f_confused:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      shove on the turn is fine, but I think I´d just call turn and then also call any river card. he has there sometimes total air and you don´t have to worry about any river card to call him down. or if you don´t feel calling shove on Ks then turn shove is also fine