This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

this $50

• Norvern
      Norvern
      Bronze
      just how hard is it to get?
      i can see quite a few threads on here complaining about x,y and z,
      one admin posts a link about the ID check which just sends you back to the intro offer,
      basically, how many hoops do you have to jump through here?
  • 8 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i got mine in 24 hours and i know at least 20 peole who got it in 24hours
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Wouldn't say it's exactly hard to get but like the saying goes "don't look a gifted horse's teeth".

Just make sure you put the $50 to good use
    • MilicaBG
      MilicaBG
      Basic
      that you now can expect an initial kapiral since the week ...? I'm sorry that poor English language but I hope you understand me ...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Norvern,

Welcome to our site.

You will get your starting capital within a few days. You have to pass the quiz and then we reserve the right to do an ID-check.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Norvern
      Norvern
      Bronze
      hi there hannes,
      thanks very much,
      sounds good, site looks good too,
      all best
    • Norvern
      Norvern
      Bronze
      k, i have passed the quiz,
      i am offered 4 sites to go on, i already have been on 2 so i am left with FT and WH,
      if i join FT with you, which i was going to do anyway, i am still eligible to get any other offers?
      i was going to get the free cardrunners offer, if i join through you i imagine i will not be eligible for that
      so perhaps best join WH?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Congratz for passing the quiz!

First of all we also offer plenty of videos. There is a free cardrunners offer, which you can combine also with an account created via our site. So you can get free $50 on Full Tilt Poker from us and also access to the cardrunners videos.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Im3rd
      Im3rd
      Bronze
      its easy as hell... u got 120min time and if u got all the beginners guides opened ull pass it for sure.
      i only needed the starting hand chart the rest was clear to me, didnt need to read it thru. its very basic stuff.

but i recommend to read the articles and keep them opened while doing the quiz. also remember to have hand chart opened.