Victor Chandler single table SNG

• ViktorK333
      ViktorK333
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

i played some regular micro limit SNG's on VC and found it very interesting and little bit different than on other rooms. Trick is in blind levels, where middle stage begins on level 4 usually with 9-10 players on table, and on next level it comes to push or fold stage with 6-8 people (level duration 7 min, level 1 10-20, level 2 20-40, level 3 30-60, level 4 50-100, level 5 100-200, etc....)

So, did anyone of you played these or similar tourneys, what is your expirience and what strategy do you recommend?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ViktorK333,

VC is on the ipoker network, so you'll actually be playing exactly the same players as on our partner sites.. Titan, PaddyPower, bet365, betfred, Mansion, William Hill etc.

I used to play those micros a long time ago, but can't really remember much about them tbh.

Sorry couldn't help further, but I'm sure other members will.

Best regards,

Bart
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      VC Poker switches to the Entraction Network network next week according to an email I received yesterday.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by morris979
      VC Poker switches to the Entraction Network network next week according to an email I received yesterday.
      Ah thanks morris, I don't play there anymore so didn't know, thanks for posting my friend :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      The Ipoker sng's are really soft but the software is crappy (understatement) and there's little traffic when you want to move up in limits. The software makes multitabling hard, it's impossible to 16table on Ipoker as far as I know.

On the plus side, if you want to play on Ipoker you should try to get a rakeback deal. Deals for 40-45% are out there, I don't think you can get that kind of rakeback anywhere else when you're playing the micro's.