Raises

• meadow88
      meadow88
      Bronze
      How do you combat the guys that are just putting in the minimum raises when your sitting in the big blind with an ace small suited, and they know the strategy your playing. These maniacs(idiots) are playing worse cards than your thowing away. ????
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi meadow88!

I assume you are playing the short stack strategy? Just be patient and wait for a hand. If you have a strong hand you might stack them. The whole strategy is based on a lot of calculations and experiences from professional players. And a lot of players have proven that it is profitable. You can trust this strategy.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • meadow88
      meadow88
      Bronze
      Thanks pushkin!!

I wanted to add this..It just unfolded..If your ever on a table with beth turner(PS), hold on for th ride!!

I watched this one guy, go from a ten dollar buy in on 5/10, to $65 and this guy isnt playing anything but As and Ks. And the whole table knows this. Well the idiot reraises his raise allin for 20 dollars. Now we all know hes either got As or Ks, he calls right away, and you know hes got As.

Flop comes 2 10 8
      Turn 3
      River 2

The idiot(bethturner) turns over a J2, and takes 40.25 pot. I just about fall of my chair, because I should have stayed in with my 10s.. LOL