How do I get rakeback?

• Edukator99
      Edukator99
      Bronze
      Alright, I've been playing for awhile and I've come to the conclusion that playing on a site without getting rakeback is a big mistake!

It seems you can only get rakeback if you open a new account through a site which offers this as a new account bonus. This means if you've already signed up for Full Tilt or any of the big sites that you can never get rakeback?? That seems crazy.

Along that line. Pokerstars doesn't offer any sort of rakeback. They say their rewards system is equivalent to rakeback of other sites. Anyone know if this is actually true? I mean, how do they get away with no rakeback? Seems like lots of serious players would go where they could get rakeback.

Obviously I'm not getting rake back and I opened accounts on most of the major sites when I first started to test them out so anyone know how I can get rakeback now?
  • 5 replies
    • xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      at Full tilt poker they offer cash back bonus. its same as 27% rakeback but you need to collect some points to be able to get same bonus next month.
      so check your email maybe you got that bonus. If not you could write email to FTP support and ask for rakeback.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Some poker rooms avoid paying rakeback to casual players that are not rake-aware and apparently don't care about rake nor rakeback. So you have to contact support and ask for it. Sometimes they then include in their rakeback scheme (Microgaming). If they don't, you obviously stop playing there. As for Pokerstars - you get noteworthy rakeback equivalent when you are Goldstar or better, but you can't cash the points out, you have to buy tourney tickets or useless stuff from their store.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Pokerstars VIP system gives you way better rakeback then any other site. Once you get supernova you get more then 30%, depending on what lvl you are. But its true most of the low level bonuses pretty much suck so unless you get to supernova your better of playing on fulltilt with 27% RB and it doesn't matter if you rake 100$ or 10k a month. Their supernova elite status gives you over 60% RB but you have to grind pretty high stakes to get that.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xero100
      If not you could write email to FTP support and ask for rakeback.
      This is well worth your time ;)

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • Edukator99
      Edukator99
      Bronze
      Wow! Good to know. Yup, looks like I'm moving to full tilt then. Thanks for the info.