$5.47
      MP3:
      $4.00
      CO:
      $3.98
      BU (Hero):
      $4.32

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A.
      6 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, SB calls $0.14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.36) T, J, J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.26, SB calls $0.26.

Turn: ($0.88) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.63, SB calls $0.63.

River: ($2.14) 5 (2 players)
      SB raises to $3.10, hero?

Villain is playing 23/13/2,3AF/156Hands

Is it better to ch or CB this flop? I ussually CB this kind of hands on this type of boards aggainst this type of opp.

Is the turn bet ok?

Now comes his donk AI and what do we do?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MickeyBlack,

Flop: Yeah, why not to CBet such board, we also have a GS and overcards, if he even continues.
      Turn: Yes, your turn bet is ok, we have to bet it here for value. :)
      River: Since it's NL4 and people might even shove there with just Jx type of hands, I think Call should be reasonable there, but time to time we face there some FH or even flush. What did he have then?

Best regards.
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      Veriz do you actually believe in calling the river? How often do we see an inferior hand than ours donk overbetting AI after we have shown so much strength all the way? There is only few hands in his possible preflop calling range that he "could" be silly enough to value shove. What range would you put this villain on the river?
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I think this is a fold. This type of player doesn't do such moves really often.. It's a hard fold though.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Crokid
      Veriz do you actually believe in calling the river? How often do we see an inferior hand than ours donk overbetting AI after we have shown so much strength all the way? There is only few hands in his possible preflop calling range that he "could" be silly enough to value shove. What range would you put this villain on the river?
      Okey, I didn't see that big overshove while the pot is that small, therefore yes, it's safer to fold, but ain't that big mistake when we know the opponent. With big WTSD+ weak W$SD value, it could be considerable to even Call there. Range could be easily be badly played Jx, which thinks that now is the good time to shove in, since he might put us on some OP.