Elephant instructions

• Ribic87
      Ribic87
      Bronze
      Hi.

I have earned 1000 points and i have downloaded elephant program and cos im new to this i need your help. I have do so far that i have full licence and now i have to create new database. How do i do that? Do i have to install some other program too? I have read the instruction guide but i dont understant it correctly.

Thx for your help, Ribic.
  • 3 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi there,

the Elephant installs the Postgre SQL database service and if you already managed to enter your licence code everything has already been setup properly.
      If you want to create a new database you only need to enter the Databasemanagement (Cash Game & Settings/Settings/Databasemanagement), select "Create New Database", click on "New...". The Username, Password and Databasename should already be present - a click on OK will start the database creation.

Cheers,
      L
    • Ribic87
      Ribic87
      Bronze
      Tnx i fixed it, i installed one more time and its working now.
      I have 1 more question, what the numbers standing by the players mean, i have a default configuration.

Cheers. Ribic
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi,

glad to hear that.
      The numbers at the expert HUD are shown and explained at the Settings/HUD Settings/HUD window and you can configure them there as well...

Cheers,
      L