starting out

• GtodaM001
      Hello all

I passed my quiz about 2 months ago and chose William Hill to have my starting capital set up. Unfortunatly I have had nothing but grief trying to sign on to William Hill. It keeps telling me that the gaming server is unable to connect. I play on many poker sites and have never had any trouble connecting or staying connected. I am a true fan and an ongoing student of the game of poker. This site ( is an incredible resourse and wealth of knowledge. I have all ready learned so much from being on this site and am looking forward to learning more. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do about the William Hill thing. I guess my starting capital has all ready been sent there. As I have said I can not sign on to verify this or even to see what William Hill is like. Anyways any help would be appreciated. Take care all and enjoy learning about poker.
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelM
      Hey GtodaM001,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I am having no trouble connecting to William Hill at all at the moment, so it doesn't seem to be a general problem (maintenance come to mind).

If you are having no trouble connecting and staying connected to other poker rooms, I would suggest getting in touch with William Hill support.