starting out

• GtodaM001
      GtodaM001
      Bronze
      Hello all

I passed my quiz about 2 months ago and chose William Hill to have my starting capital set up. Unfortunatly I have had nothing but grief trying to sign on to William Hill. It keeps telling me that the gaming server is unable to connect. I play on many poker sites and have never had any trouble connecting or staying connected. I am a true fan and an ongoing student of the game of poker. This site (Pokerstrategy.com) is an incredible resourse and wealth of knowledge. I have all ready learned so much from being on this site and am looking forward to learning more. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do about the William Hill thing. I guess my starting capital has all ready been sent there. As I have said I can not sign on to verify this or even to see what William Hill is like. Anyways any help would be appreciated. Take care all and enjoy learning about poker.
      Sincerly
      G
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey GtodaM001,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I am having no trouble connecting to William Hill at all at the moment, so it doesn't seem to be a general problem (maintenance come to mind).

If you are having no trouble connecting and staying connected to other poker rooms, I would suggest getting in touch with William Hill support.