Completed rush week yeah!

• Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      Yeah!

I just completed rush week, 7 gold days!
      I only played NL25 so I grinded 7 hours every day 4 tabling. :f_o:

Maybe time for a little break now? :P

Here are my lifetime stats on rush 25:

Hands: 138628
      Time: 120 hours
      Profit: $1569.31
      bb/100: 4.53

I now have a 5K bankroll so I am going to move up to NL50!(about time right)

Also, I will buy a HUD because I don't play with stats yet and it will probably be of use when I move up and there are maybe some more thinking opponents.

So, anyone with any experience on NL50 rush, I would appreciate some help on maybe which stats are important to use and some info on the players there? Or anything at all would be awesome:)

Now I'm going to sleep, playing rush for 2 long = headache :D
  • 11 replies
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Why do you 4 table? Isn't the point of rush to only need 1 table but still put in big volume? Is 4 tabling it difficult?
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Whilst playing hands and waiting for others to act in the hand u can be quick folding ur trash :)
    • Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      Originally posted by antstruk
      Why do you 4 table? Isn't the point of rush to only need 1 table but still put in big volume? Is 4 tabling it difficult?
      4 tabling is not very difficult, this way I can play 1200 hands/hour on only 4 tables, while on normal cash tables you would be grinding a very high amount of tables to achieve the same.

Actually if you look at the player pool, you will see that most regular players always play 4 tables.

Rush makes it way easier to play more hands and have your full attention at all time on all of your tables.

Darkzzz
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      wtf 1200 hands per hour. you will need to rework your game imo at 50 and 100, it seems you may be quickfolding way too much

gl though
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      wtf 1200 hands per hour. you will need to rework your game imo at 50 and 100, it seems you may be quickfolding way too much

gl though
      Don't think so. That's the average almost all rush players get. Rush is all about increasing your hourly imo.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

gl though
      Don't think so. That's the average almost all rush players get. Rush is all about increasing your hourly imo.
      You need to move up to where they respect your folds preflop.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ribbo
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

gl though
      You need to move up to where they respect your folds preflop.
      Always thought about doing this... but then if they respect my folds they would disrespect my raises and 3 bets. Too much variance getting it all in every hand I play :D
    • Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      It's probably true that I'm a fast player, but only because I quickfold all of the hands I dont play.

But when I'm involved in a hand I always take my time.

So what do you guys think I can expect from NL50 Rush? My winrate on NL25 was pretty good I think :)

What is your winrate on NL50 Rush or above?

Replies are appreciated, but I understand if some people might not want to give this info.

Darkzzz
    • Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      Since I'm buying a HUD in the next couple of days I think i will probably find out if I am playing too tight or not.

I don't think I am though.

Darkzzz
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      i think i was getting 700 h/hr at rush nl200fr. 4tabling obviously. i am a huuuuge lagtard on rush though, but i think if i tightened up to a more standard amount it'd be closer to something like 900 h/hr.
    • Joenaes
      Joenaes
      Black
      im getting around 850 hands/h for 17/13 style, I think 1k+ hands wont give you a big profit on 200+ because you play too tight

so basically what chenny said :)