Pre Flop: (€0.06) Hero has K:spade: K:heart:

UTG calls €0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to €0.24, fold, UTG calls €0.20

Flop: (€0.52, 2 players) T:diamond: 6:club: T:club:
      Hero bets €0.39, UTG calls €0.39

Turn: (€1.30, 2 players) 9:club:
      Hero bets €0.84, UTG raises to €1.68, fold

UTG wins €2.69

91/55/4.5/88h

How do you play vs these player bet/call river maybe c/r flop is better ????
  • 3 replies
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      i would check raise flop, but if u bet, bet more as he is agro...
      and i would ship turn, that might be a leak, but.......there are some hands that beat you, there are some hand he semi or pure bluffs u there...
    • crodady
      crodady
      Bronze
      if i can say ..i would raise more on preflop..why?becouse its NL4 and becouse you are ahead of every two card that he can have except pocket aces ..and he would call you even if you raise 15-20bb...and on flop he will bet/all in own house on high pair ..just my thought..judge will explain you from pro stand of wiew :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: As long such an opponent calls most of the preflop raises then you can easily consider even raising it bigger but it ain't a must, your raise is also totally fine.
      Flop: Pretty standard CBet since he would float a lot of flops and this is perfect to do so.
      Turn: Since he is such a floater and aggressor and also big calling station I'd just Check/Raise turn all-in against such opponents and might even sometimes see bluff or just 9x type of hand or something similar. Maybe even a FD. Of course the flushdraw complete is a bad card for us but he is barreling there just way too wide range to just Bet/Fold.

Best regards.