Stack
      SB:
      $4.95
      Hero:
      $1.9
      UTG1:
      $1.64

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J:club: , T:club:
      Hero calls $0.02, UTG1 raises to $0.04, 6 folds, SB calls $0.03, BB folds, Hero calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.14) Q:heart: , 6:club: , 5:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.07, UTG1 calls $0.07, SB folds.

Turn: ($0.28) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.2, UTG1 raises to $0.46, Hero calls $0.26.

River: ($1.20) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.07, UTG1 raises to $1.07 (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.34

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, queen high (Jc Tc)
      UTG1 shows (8d 3d)

Hero wins with a flush, queen high (Jc Tc)

--- Ignore my pre-flop call here, I went to get a drink, came back, didn't notice my position and misclicked, mistake and I know that - what I came to ask about was my post-flop play, did I bet correctly here? My larger bet on the turn was a semi-bluff as I now had a flush draw and oesd - but still wasn't necessarily the best hand.
  • 2 replies
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      i like flop, turn, river..looks fine
      and i do like op call with 8 high. NOT
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Royaltramp,

Preflop: Yeah, fold it here. :D Misclick sometimes just eat your money. :(
      Flop: It's fine but you could also just Check behind and hope for a improvement since we are in multiway pot and it will be hard to get both to fold. But donking there is totally fine.
      Turn: Since the opponent is pretty lose and we often don't get him to fold, I'd just Check here and hope for a free card, since we don't want to get raised, but as played we can likely Call the minraise.
      River: Ship it, but I don't understand what was the other guy thinking, guess the thought that he has a flush also. :f_biggrin:

Best regards.