Some beginner questions

• s1nd23
      s1nd23
      Basic
      I had just made here an acount send my ID photo and recieved a request tomake a photo of my ID and my face next. It seems ridiculous to me and i won't do it but i still want to learn to play even without that 50$ if i won't recieve them just on my ID.

I want to know wich is the best poker room for a beginner to start , and where you can clean your bonus too more easy.

I am not actually a beginner played 2 years ago by Short Stack Strategy form here and made from 30 -> 200$ but i was still way long before i coud clear the bonus so i cheated and tried to lose to a friend all the money but i was caught.

Finally now i came back more ambitious about starting to play poker , to learn to play very well because i really want to make some money from this game.

If i wont recieve that 50$ starting capital can i recieve some advices about wich is the best poker room ? Should i make a bonus offer or start just with my money so i don't have any problem about the points an rake or things like this .. I want to know from where i should start :D

I'm not very good at english but i hope you understand my problems .. and i'm waiting for soem answers . 10x
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi s1nd23, welcome back.

So many points to cover, forgive me if I miss any first time around:

Firstly, if you did indeed hold a previous PokerStrategy account as you seem to indicate, please contact our support team so that they can close one for you (duplicate accounts are not allowed).

The security process is a necessary requirement I'm afraid. As you will appreciate anyone giving away free money (& many '000s of it) needs to take measures to protect themself from fraud. You need to complete all the steps in order to qualify for the free starting capital. This is of course on the assumption that you haven't already benefited from one on a previous PokerStrategy account.

You are quite welcome to miss the free starting capital and still enjoy the many membership benefits here. All you would need to do is set up a new account (where you haven't previously played) at one of our partner poker rooms and deposit a little of your own funds. Ensure that you follow the instructions carefully and always use the PokerStrategy link & code to ensure your account is fully tracked.

On the issue of cheating, this is of course a strict no no. PokerStrategy together with all of the partner rooms takes cheating very seriously and heavy punishments (possible life time bans, confiscation of all funds etc) could result from any such action.
      Hopefully you have already learnt this lesson and will continue to play fair in future ;)

If depositing, it always pays to select the bonus, even if you don't manage to clear it, you are usually only entitled to it once, so make use of it while you can :)
      Just don't go chasing the bonus and play outside your limits trying to clear it. Much better to play profitably on a small number of hands than to play unprofitably on a large number.

In terms of which poker room to choose, this is of course totally up to you. It's a subjective question really, most players will prefer one platform over another, but for many different reasons.
      Try a forum search right here at PokerStrategy, you will find lots of great reviews and feedback from members about their experiences on all the partner sites.

Finally, good luck with whichever site you choose, study hard, play well & enjoy.

Best regards,

Bart
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I suggest you the largest poker room PokerStars.com :s_biggrin:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well its very smart to lose money to your friend considering you pay more rake then you get back with your bonus thats not cheating is juts being stupid lol.