This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First downswing

• Royaltramp
      Royaltramp
      Bronze
      It's my 3rd (2nd full) day playing since I received my $50 starting capital, I started this morning with just under $55 and right now I have just under $45. Lots of bad beats, lost an entire buy-in with AA at least twice. Then the tilt got to me and I started playing a little too loose and lost more.

Giving it a break for a night, and thought it'd be good to vent here. I'm happy with my play though, as while there were a few moments of tilt overall I never attempted to move up limits to make up for what I'd lost - and only made a few stupid plays, plus I'm actually quitting while down for once instead of trying to play until I'm ahead again (aka digging a deeper hole)

Today's shown me that I've really improved recently, as in the past I'd dramatically change my play when I'm down.

Today's also made me decide I need a stop loss limit, which I've decided will be 2 buy-ins for any session and 3 buy-ins for any day.
  • 4 replies