This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No Bonuses

• Calvinzorr
      Calvinzorr
      Bronze
      ok i got the initial $50 on titan poker, and a email saying i can get $100 more, released in sets of $10 for every $35 rake i generate. well when i click cashier, and bonus, there is nothing. also, i generated 1200 titan points, and thats around $150 in rake/entry fees. and i havent receieved anything yet
  • 3 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The bonus isnt listed in your account but you will get these 10$ bonus / 35$ rake. It has nothing to do with the points.

May I ask since when you generated these 1200 points? The bonus is only pai twice a week. If you want to know how much rake you generate please contact the Titan live support. :)
    • Calvinzorr
      Calvinzorr
      Bronze
      i geneated the points in 3 days, im up to 1355 now. is it your responsiblity, or my to contact titain and find out how much rake i generated? so i can get my bonus.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Calvinzorr!

Please contact the Titan Poker support if you want to know how much rake you have generated.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81