This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sng Blog

• crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Hello, this is my first poker blog ever. I play online poker for 2 years and almost from the beginning I'm the member of this community, not so active but my English is reason for that as you can see :)
      I will play $2.40 10man STTs on William Hill with starting broll of $100. Also I saw today that I have $55 from TAF program so when I receive that money to my MB account I will include that to my small broll at WH.
      My main broll is on poker room which is not affiliated with ps so I don't know is it allowed to say the name of that room :) . Unfortunately my accounts on stars and ftp ( i have an old account on ftp but I was never actually played there and during the summer I was try to open new1 via ps but ftp support not allow that :f_cry: ) are not tracked via pokerstrategy so WH was my only choice since party poker is no good to start with micro bi STTs. When/If I make some bigger roll ( no matter on what room ) I will probably move to party poker.

Decembar goals:
      :diamond: Play at least 30 tours a day
      :diamond: Achieve a gold status at PS
      :diamond: Post hands on hand evaluation forum
      :diamond: Watch again all bronze and silver stt videos

Already have tickets for all big promotional freerolls at WH + New depositors freerolls so i hope that my br will have some big boost soon :f_p:
      This is all for now. Sry for my English but this blog will be a good practice.
      Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Hi,

good luck with your SnGs

nice goals!
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Good luck with your career!

I play SnGs on Full Tilt, micro limits, $1, $2 turbos.

Yeah, posting hands deffo helps a lot and english community is pretty awesome. ;)

miljon.
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Thnx for reading.
      I have some problems with my pc these days. For some reasons cant conect to a lot of sites but I hope to fix this soon. Now I writing this from my friend pc.
      WH is very fishy, lot of hbls and peoples who try to trap with AQ :f_love: so this can be pretty profitable.
      Will be updating as soon as I fix my pc.