Mb

• icu123
      icu123
      Bronze
      How do you change the email on MB account. My old Email is no longer in use.
      trying update the new Email doesnt see the function any where on the site.
      ned to sent some docu to them can some1 reply ASAP ty
  • 4 replies
    • eXp3rT99
      eXp3rT99
      Bronze
      because the username is your email adress, you must send some documents to them. Contact them directly by phone or by email.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey icu123,

Can you still access your moneybookers account?

Login to your account. On the left go to profile -> list of email addresses -> manage -> add new address -> set it to the primary address.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • parfy85
      parfy85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by icu123
      How do you change the email on MB account. My old Email is no longer in use.
      trying update the new Email doesnt see the function any where on the site.
      ned to sent some docu to them can some1 reply ASAP ty
      Solution for you is simple (if you haven't done it do it now):
      Make sure you have completed your phone number correctly and write them a ticket describing your problem. I had some problems with some data that needed modify and they phone called me regarding my issue the next day.
      I hope this advice helps you and others like us that need to make changes on MB accounts.

PS: Anita has a very cute voice :P

Best regards
      Parfy
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      The simplest way is to add a new email and then set it as the primary one, as HannesZ already mentioned.

Regards,
      thunder