CO: $15.87 26/9/3.1 on 503h sample
      Hero (BTN): $18.19
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $10.21
      UTG: $9.89
      MP: $13.54

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with 9 :club: J :spade:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, CO calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.95) 8 :diamond: J :heart: Q :heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.95) T :club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.60, CO calls $1.60

River: ($5.15) A :heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

A bit unsure about the goal of our flop bet. Here i made it as a bluff, if i got raised i would fold, maybe called a min-raise, but i suppose that could be a mistake too. On turn it turns into a value bet for me. Are we comfortable stacking off here? And what do we do if the river comes an unsuited A or K? If it's a blank then going broke here is ok IMO...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Pichux,

Preflop: According to SHC your raise is a bit too loose since we are playing against a Calling station as I understand, I would more often prefer to fold, since the postflop experience ain't that good for you right now I guess.

As played
      Flop: Sure, you can bet here since he could still Call with worse and also we have a backdoor. But I wouldn't Call his min-raise more often just prefer to fold against it.
      Turn: Since we are that deep, I wouldn't never go broke here, more often take pot control and reevaluate river.
      River: The A or K on river really bad card for us and therefore I'd prefer to take the free showdown there and hope to be ahead.

Best regards.