NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($14.76)
      BB ($10.71)
      UTG ($1.83)
      UTG+1 ($9.77)
      CO ($2)
      Hero ($11.99)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, BB raises to $1.10, Hero calls $0.80

FLOP ($2.25) 6:heart: T:diamond: 3:diamond:

BB bets $1.68, Hero calls $1.68

TURN ($5.61) 6:heart: T:diamond: 3:diamond: 8:spade:

BB bets $4.20, Hero folds

BB wins $5.33

25/21/ 53hands

PRE: i get 3bet frist time but AK is good hand to call and play ip so i calls

F: miss and he c.bet this is not super flop to c.bet but T is overcards so he can one fire miss hands so i floats and rasie him if comes :diamond: and calls if comes A or K.

T: miss complete he fire 3/4 pot and commited yourself so i easy fold.
  • 3 replies
    • Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      I think that against him we can just 4-bet/call pre-flop. He doesn't look very nitty by his stats, although it's a really small sample. And i really like to play a bit more aggresive against unknowns just to get some important stats. Take in consideration that you are raising from BU and blinds could see your range pretty wide. The postflop is the main reason why i hate calling a 3-bet with AK from an unknown player. You don't hit anything, have little idea what he might have, because his 3-bet range here could be pretty wide and the situation sucks overall here :D

Correct if anything wrong.... :)
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i don't get in AK pre flop vs tag becouse his range is only JJ+, AK

equity win tie pots won pots tied
      Hand 0: 39.785% 23.66% 16.13% 131241660 89482674.00 { AKo }
      Hand 1: 60.215% 44.09% 16.13% 244579488 89482674.00 { JJ+, AKs, AKo }

this isn't profitalble long run.

if he start get me 3bet often i start 4bet light him but here i thikns fold or calls is better. I like calls AK vs 3bet becouse he always bet on Kxx or Axx flop i can get more info how he plays 3bet pots, he can do big mistake playing oop, and i can pot control this is preety easy play from me.

but if i 3bet/4bet i don't get any information he alwyas get in JJ+, AK and fold every other hands so i often loose money and don't get info.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: The problem with just Calling it's better to have some reads and stats on the opponent, how we could overplay him postflop, so Calling here is definitely fine. But take also into consideration that trying to overplay him postflop will cost you a lot and can be very expensive and with big variance. So therefore wouldn't even be wrong if you just fold or either depending on his 3bet maybe even 4bet/broke.

As played
      Flop: So as you see a raise would cost you a lot here and now the question is if we can even raise here? By raising we just commit ourself. That's why I might even find folding better preflop since we wont get paid of a lot when a K or A hits from weaker PPs either we wont easily overplay him postflop if we don't have a lot of stats and reads on him.
      Turn: I don't think that you can raise it profitable when a :diamond: comes, that means you had to shove and I expect to get Called from him with some kind of OP very often, therefore I wouldn't raise. But as played, easy fold.

Best regards.