what should i do?

• gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      Ok, so we are on the bubble blinds are 600/300,I am SB and second shortest stack.BB is short stack with only 250 chips left.To his left is bigstack and he is shoving every hand and to my right is second stack who is folding.So I am sitting there with ATo and down to 3 BB,What do I do?

Actually I called and went out on the bubble,bigstack had 56 and made a pair,but should I have waited for the next hand and shoved any 2 cards as I think that would have given me 5-1 odds of finishing in the money.

cheers gordy
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      I think the question you really need to be asking is how you got in the position of only having 3bb's in the first place.
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      no aces,kings,queens,pairs or suited connectors for about 20 hands and a very short stack who was sitting out,thats how
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gordy1957
      Ok, so we are on the bubble blinds are 600/300,I am SB and second shortest stack.BB is short stack with only 250 chips left.To his left is bigstack and he is shoving every hand and to my right is second stack who is folding.So I am sitting there with ATo and down to 3 BB,What do I do?

Actually I called and went out on the bubble,bigstack had 56 and made a pair,but should I have waited for the next hand and shoved any 2 cards as I think that would have given me 5-1 odds of finishing in the money.

cheers gordy
      AT easy shove
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      What should I do? Should I admit that I’ve made mistakes. Should I remind you that I’ve done this before?

Should I give you a history lesson?

What should I do? Should I tell you how much fun we had?

So, this went well. Should I really believe I ruined my legacy?

What should I do?

What should I do?

What should I do?

Should I have my tattoo removed?

Wanna see my shiny new shoes?

Should I see shoes?

Should I tell you, I am not a roll model?

What should I do? Should I tell you I’m a championship chaser, I did it for the money, rings?

Should I be who you want me to be?

Should I accept my role?

As a villain?

Maybe I should just disappear?

Should I stop listening to my friends
      They are my friends.

Should I try acting?

Should I make you laugh? Should I read you a soulful poem. Shot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, but still like air I will rise. Should we just clear the decks and start over? Coming through here! What should I do? Should I be who you want me to be?