w8ting list

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I dont really get it :D
      can soemone explain that to me?

Adn how big is the rake omg? :D I played 288 hands on 1 talbe of dollar NL100 and 3tables of eur NL50 and I raked 11 eur ....? really? WTF? If I wont be tracked I am insta-leaving :D
  • 13 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Select the table and on the right there is the tab with the seated players. Just click there on Waiting list.

You get 30% loyalty bonus every month for your play on Unibet, so this will reduce the effective rake a lot.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I knwo how to join em but there is n o warning when I can sit down etc.

And I get that rakeback only if I am tracked by PS and I dont know if I am (no SPs yet, no answer from Support yet (PS one) UBet support wont help u in anything)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I can confirm that your account is tracked, as you got points for yesterday. They should be visible soon on your home site.

Regarding waiting list, there is this pop up, and there you can see if you are enable to go to the table. It is definitely not solved perfect, but it does his job.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If you close the window that shows all the tables you are waiting for it will pop up once at least one of the seats is free, the tables with free seats will be marked in red.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Thanks, will try that
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks NightFrostaSS :)

If you have further questions about Unibet, please let us know.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I jsut accidently discovered a Timebank :D nice
      and yday when I was swearing that I ahve to set up every option for every table ... now its on every table what I ve set-uped. I guess u just have to reset em

One Q though :D Hands are saved when u sit on the table (u dont have to play) and there is data mining illegal ... It would be stupid if they would ban u for hands that u ve got FROM them

Any advise for setting up HEM?

Any advise w options?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      and yday when I was swearing that I ahve to set up every option for every table ... now its on every table what I ve set-uped. I guess u just have to reset em

iirc new settings just apply for new tables. So if you have already open some tables, changes will just affect new ones and the one where you changed it.

One Q though Hands are saved when u sit on the table (u dont have to play) and there is data mining illegal ... It would be stupid if they would ban u for hands that u ve got FROM them

Don't overuse this option. I even doubt that they can control that, but to be on the save site, you should open plenty of tables and then just play on a few of them.

Any advise for setting up HEM?

Is HM not working? Please check out this page.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      One Q though Hands are saved when u sit on the table (u dont have to play) and there is data mining illegal ... It would be stupid if they would ban u for hands that u ve got FROM them

Don't overuse this option. I even doubt that they can control that, but to be on the save site, you should open plenty of tables and then just play on a few of them.
      Ehm? :D

I am not sittng at the table jsu tto mine the hands, I always at leat play on that table for a while ... but then I also sit-out and w8 2-3mins and leave :D or I w8 for a while (on round) so that HUd would start

Anyway, it will sit u out automatically form the table if u are inacvite for 5 mins anyway so I ugess it should be fine (this is prob. their system of protecting from pure datamining)

Yea, I will ch that link

and yea, I am tracked, weeeee
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Originally posted by HannesZ

Don't overuse this option. I even doubt that they can control that, but to be on the save site, you shouldn't open plenty of tables and then just play on a few of them.
      Ehm? :D
      fmp :D
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I jsut accidently discovered a Timebank :D nice
      Hey, where is it? :D I have seen other players using it, but still did not find it myself, but the microgaming was the first network where I played and still play. I was thinking is this some kind of bug that some players can use it and some cannot :)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      When u see numbers ocuntin g down at ur iamge then there is a little clock to the right of ur image-box and u ahve to click it
      Its not at every table though

I found another problem, sometimes when I hit join the tabel it will quit that lsit of tables but my table wont open ....
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      thanks, will try to see it :)