[NL20-NL50] NL50 AA(mp), fr

• TetraQuark
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      UTG1 raises to $2.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $2.00, 3 folds, SB calls $1.75, BB folds.

Flop: ($6.5) Q, Q, 5 (3 players)
      SB bets $4.00, UTG1 calls $4.00, Hero calls $4.00.

Turn: ($18.5) 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($18.5) 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG1 bets $10.50, Hero calls $10.50, SB folds.

Final Pot: $39.5.

Villains are both nitty but solid tag regs.

Flop is pretty standard imo. SB is donking 21% so it can mean Q or air but air most of the time cuz donking trips makes no sense what so ever. What I am concerned about is the open raiser.

Turn shows sb is giving up his hand most of the time and OR ch. Now there is no value in my bet specially mw. If I was HU with OR I might go for thin value vs KK.

River bet sucks hard. There are only 4 combos of AQ & obv 1combo of QQ(he doesn`t open 55 utg) and 6 combos of KK. While my call can pass in theory if he bets KK every time, I am affraid he is just not thinking that far. Ok, my ch turn does show weakness but still I think he is not able to go for thin value here with KK and put me on JJ or smth similair since the board paired on flop.
      So in retro I should just fold the river.

What do you think?

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      I would 3bet pf but if really people are b/f pf also KK then I guess you can flat all of your range.
      I would personally b/f turn myself to 11$ and then take free showdown. if you check back you have to call his river bet. Since he can likely valuebet there anything starting KK and ending TT
      And I don´t really see too many Qx or 9x hands in his utg opening range